On-board Module Problem:
Button & Keyboard & Mouse Problem:
- How to toggle the trackpad on/off.
- Why do the (+) and (-) keys only work with screen brightness?
- The Keyboard and/or Mouse does not work.
- How to pair when the keyboard and mouse do not match?
- Is there an user guide available for the Power Bank that came with the Advanced and Deluxe Kit?
- What are the specifications of the Power Bank that came with the Advanced and Deluxe Kit?
- What are the internal dimensions of the storage tray for Power Bank?
- Power shuts off automatically after about 30 seconds during boot up.
- A "Low Voltage Warning" indication when powering through the microUSB Power Port.
- Pop-up warning, "The software needs to run on CrowPi2, and turn the toggle switch to the A-side!"
- How to enable Pixel Doubling for a high resolution monitor?
- LCD doesn’t work after updating(using command “sudo apt-get dist-upgrade” or "sudo rpi-update").
- Why can't the SDA0 (BCM_GPIO-0) pin be used?
- Which Raspberry Pi model(s) are recommended for running the Crowpi2 software?
- How to solve the problem of fan noise?
Raspberry Pi Version Problem:
- Where can I download the CrowPi2 latest image?
- How to update the Crowpi2 OS image?
- CrowPi2 64-bit Image
- No audio sound after a system upgrade (sudo apt full-upgrade).
- Can I run different OS on CrowPi2 (ex. Raspberry Pi OS, RetroPie, LibreELEC, Ubuntu, etc.)?
- How to expand the Raspberry Pi filesystem?
- How to backup the system SD card?
- To install the new Raspbain system, what configurations should be done?
- WiFi Problem
Crowpi2 Software Problem:
- How to disable the Crowpi2 software from autostart at bootup?
- How to quit the Crowpi2 software?
- How to install Letscode( .deb) on Crowpi2?
- How to adjust the font size of the Scratch Desktop interface?
- Picture 11-24 is missed on the last page(98) of Scratch book.
Learning Course Problem:
- Where can I find the source code of all the learning lessons?
- Error of Python lesson “using the DHT11 sensor”.
- Error of Python lesson “making circuit using the bread board”.
Project Menu Problem: