How to pair when the keyboard and mouse do not match?
Step 1: Pair the mouse
1. First, power off both the keyboard, the mouse and uplug the wireless receiver.
2. Then, power on the mouse only, and plugin the receiver to CrowPi2 quickly.
3. Slide the mouse around until you can control the cursor on CrowPi2.
4. Once you can control the cursor on CrowPi2 with the mouse, it means you have successfully paired the mouse.
Step 2: Pair the keyboard
1. Unplug the wireless receiver.
2. Power off both the keyboard and the mouse.
3. Plugin the receiver to CrowPi2, power on the keyboard and you will see the red light comes on. While the red light still on, press the Esc + Q keys at the same time immediately; Then, you will see the red light starts blinking.
4. Move the keyboard close to the wireless receiver, once the blue light and red light turns on at the same time, it means you have successfully paired the keyboard.
5. You have successfully paired the keyboard and the mouse.
Now, you can power on the keyboard and mouse, and use them normally.