CrowPi-L power supply

The new laptop is running great. However, being the paranoid sort, I was looking for a spare power supply. Even using the model numbers off the original, i can't find a supply with 12V and a usb-c connector on the net, EXCEPT for multi-voltage-negotiation PowerDelivery (PD) supplies. Even the Elecrow Store didn't turn up anything. Anyone have any idea where to find a spare supply?
Related question - is the CrowPi-L multi-voltage PD compatible, or do I need this exact supply? Will it do PD voltage-negotiation?

Thanks,
Chris

Comments

• @ChrisInTn
    Hi, Chris. I'm sorry to tell you that the CrowPi L cannot do PD voltage-negotiation at present, which means that you can only use the adapter of CrowPi L.
  • Okay, where can I find spare parts, such as power supply, USB cable, fan board, etc. As much as I'm tinkering with this, I'm bound to break something?. I've already torn the gpio21 trace on the fan board while rewiring the fan, and I thought I'd screwed up that tiny USB flat cable, but it still works, at least until I pull the Pi out a few more times. And I'm bound to misplace the power brick sooner or later. The Elecrow store doesn't seem to have any spare parts.

Thanks,

Chris

• @ChrisInTn
    You can send your order number and requirement to order@elecrow.com. There will be staff to follow up and deal with your problems. ;)
  • Thanks! will do shortly.