touchscreen feature does not seem to be working well

I recently purchased your 5 inch lcd touchscreen display for raspberry pi and while it works great for the most part the touchscreen feature does not seem to be working well at all. It seems accurate with the pen at the centre of the screen but becomes more inaccurate towards the edge, with it being around an inch out right at the edge. I've installed and used the calibration software correctly but it's still faulty. Any ideas on how to fix this?

Comments

• you will need to make the following adjustments

1、Install Xinput, execute the following command code in the Raspberry Pi 

(Note: This installation requires the Raspberry Pi to be connected to the network) 

sudo rm -rf LCD-show

git clone https://github.com/goodtft/LCD-show.git

chmod -R 755 LCD-show

cd LCD-show/

sudo dpkg -i -B xinput-calibrator_0.7.5-1_armhf.deb

2、Execute the touch calibration command 

DISPLAY=:0.0 xinput_calibrator

At this time, the screen will pop up the touch calibration interface, use the touch pen to click on the four calibration points to complete the calibration

After the calibration is completed, the new touch parameters will be displayed (different LCD types, different calibration times, parameters will also be different).

As shown in the figure below:

3、Modify the calibrated touch parameters and save them 

3.1 Open the 99-calibration.conf file by executing the following command code

sudo nano /etc/X11/xorg.conf.d/99-calibration.conf

3.2 Save the calibrated touch parameters in the 99-calibration.conf file

Press Ctrl+X to exit.

3.3 Press the Y key to confirm the save.

3.4 Press Enter to confirm the save file name.

3.5 Reboot the Raspberry Pi

• This way of calibrating the screen does not resolve the issue on my display. The output of the xinput-calibration looks different. Here is my example snippet:

Section "InputClass"

Identifier     "calibration"

MatchProduct   "ADS7846 Touchscreen"

Option "MinX" "1959"

Option "MaxX" "62961"

Option "MinY" "4824"

Option "MaxY" "64534"

Option "SwapXY"       "0" # unless it was already set to 1

Option "InvertX"      "0" # unless it was already set

Option "InvertY"      "0" # unless it was already set

EndSection

There is no difference after the calibration.

Copying this into /etc/X11/xorg.conf.d/99-calibration.conf does not make any difference after a reboot.

It seems, that changing numbers in the file do not have any effect. But when I make the file unlogical (for eample by removing a ") the screen will not show up after reboot at all.

I am helpful for any hints. Thanks

• I am using a pi 3B and had installed the 32 bit OS. When installing the 64 bit version, the calibration worked instanty.