The raspberry pi that seems to be out of order

I sustained the CrowPi2 campaign on Kickstarter and I have the Laptop. Now the machine is not working. I think is the raspberry pi that seems to be out of order.

How do I know if is the raspberry pie that stops working?

Thanks for your time. Together we can fix the problem, but I need your help.

Comments

• 1.It is not recommended that newbies use other systems, just the official raspberry system, as it is normal for other systems to fail to boot. Always follow the official tutorial to burn the system! Note that it is burned, not directly copied.

2.If you can not boot up, then use the Raspberry Pi connected to a monitor to see, act light (yellow light) flashing and there is a signal output (remember to plug the monitor first and then boot up) means there is no major problem.

3.If there is no signal from the monitor and the act light is not on, the problem is probably with the SD card. Try a different card.

4.if the act light still does not light up after replacing the card, it is probably the fault of the Raspberry Pi

For more information, please refer to the following links:

• edited August 2021

ok, amazingly my act light would come on, so I tested it with a separate screen and he displayed it properly, I guess the problem might be on my TF card, I re-burned the system, great, it's fine