Want to put RC050 into the host

Can I use RC050 to do this? The RC050 has a power button, and I worry about having to turn it on manually every time I turn it off. Because it's inside the case, I can't do that. Will this monitor turn on when I boot up my computer?

Comments

• It may be because of the insufficient power supply of our PC host USB port, resulting in the failure to provide stable voltage to RC050. So RC050 is not working properly on our PC.

The RC050 works with the Lenovo laptop. Just make sure the cable is connected and the content is displayed. Even if we restart, we do not need to press the power key, RC050 can display normally.

The above test results are for reference only.

• Yes, you can use the RC050 for this. Many monitors, including the RC050, automatically power on when they receive a signal from your computer. You shouldn't need to press the power button manually every time, even if it's inside the case. To be sure, check the monitor's settings to enable this feature. By the way, if you're editing videos, consider using VN Video Editor for Mac. It's user-friendly and perfect for quick edits.