ESP32- 4.3inch Display configuration

13»

Comments

• Hi Elecrow the reason I did not fill out the events is because I was hoping you would suggest a working function. All the functions I added did not work or gave me errors. I spent lots of time and am at the give-up stage.

• Hi roquestrongo. Its not to say I received faulted units. As I am still relatively new to coding, I could have damaged it.

• Attach a file of the latest code. I done it different to get it working. I done all the events code in ino section and it is working. I don't know if there is a better method but that was the only way to get going. I will play around to see if I can get it less complicated. I am still open for suggestions.

• @jdebruyn
    Refering to documentation provided by LVGL:
    https://docs.lvgl.io/master/API/core/lv_obj.html#_CPPv416lv_obj_get_statePK8lv_obj_t
    https://docs.lvgl.io/master/API/core/lv_obj.html#_CPPv411_lv_state_t
    you will found the return value of the function lv_obj_get_state() is _lv_state_t

But it's implemented by enumeration, so the return value you get won't be the result you want, I suggest you modify the value inside the structure directly.
    I modified the event functions of the buttons, and I put all the button events into ui.c. I think it will be easier for you to read the source code, for each button event, there is a special function AdjustingStringX( ) that handles the information, and the functions that are used to handle the information, I put them all into ui_events.c.

Also, after the button events have been modified, you need to associate the events with the buttons, you need to use the lv_obj_add_event_cb function, which is normally generated automatically by Squareline, maybe your buttons 1 to 12 are generated manually, so this part of the code needs to be added manually as well.
    I have tested it here and the values within the myData structure can be modified.

• Hi thanks for your assistance I really appreciate. It's working now. You saved me lots of time. I might ask you for assistance later as I still need to add Time and Date as well as a frequency input. But I will first see if I can do it.
    The project I am working on is, I am building my second Electro Steel guitar. Steel Guitars are all mechanical for the last 80 years, so I decide to build the first ever Electro steel where the strings are pulled by servo motors. After a year and a halve it's still running as new.
    My second and current Electro Steel Guitar I use Stepper Motors to do the pulling and add the screen display to do a couple of add-ons like auto-Tuning, manual tuning and more.

• Hi again. I am urgently seeking for help. Unfortunately I had to modify the Squareline code to complete the project. Firstly all worked but very slow and sometimes not. I used different methods to solve the issue and manage to load up successful but do not receive data on receiver end.
    I would appreciate assistance if you can help please.
    The structure is a Master unit with the Elecrow display and 3 receiver modules. I will attach code.
    Thanks in advance

• The display is very very slow. To speed up the module can we use the sd to store and upload data?

• Hi I really need help with the above code. I tried all methods.

• So I found the issue with communication. The WIFI I used for updating the time and date clashed with esp_now. The question then is how do I update the date and time?