where to download the software of Crowpanel HMI software

I'm interested ins switching over from Nextion HMI's to CrowPanel due to the pricing & additional features, but I can't seem to find a way to download the HMI software. Thoughts? I'm wanting to interact with the software before I buy a display so that I can see it's capabilities

Comments

• Hello @Ietscode
    The cost and other features of Crow panel  make it a great choice to switch from nextion HMI. you can visit the official crow panel website and get in touch with the support team to obtain the download link in order to obtain the crow panel HMI software. They may have a request form or a special area for software downloads. 

• @Jessamine said:
    Hello @Ietscode
    The cost and other features of Crow panel  make it a great choice to switch from nextion HMI. you can visit the official crow panel website and get in touch with the support team to obtain the download link in order to obtain the crow panel HMI software. They may have a request form or a special area for software downloads. 

Hello,
    May I kindly ask do you mean software similar to nextion-editor? If yes, we are sorry that we have not developed the corresponding software. If you mean the program code, please enter the wiki(Each product page has a corresponding product wiki entry, or scan the QR code on the instruction manual to enter the general wiki page), where there are sample codes for different platforms, such as Arduino, esp-idf, platformio, etc.
    PS. The UI editing software used in our example is SquareLine Studio