Lora Basic Gateway and RA-08H LoRaWan Node Board

Hi,

I have tried to follow the instructions in the tutorial here:

1/ I have managed to get the Lora Basic Gateway operating, but once it is connected to a Wifi there appears to be no way to reconfigure it. For example, if you make a mistake with the server address how can this be modified?

2/ Even with US915 region configured the channel used at 902.30 MHz which is illegal to use in Australia, how can I change the channel being used?

3/ The command given to configure the LoRaWan Node Board do not all work.

For example, when entering the command AT+CLASS=0 and error is returned +CME ERROR:1

Other commands also return an error.

4/ I have been unable to get the board to join the gateway.

5/ There is no sample code for the LoRaWan Node Board to read any of the sensors and publish them.

The lack of detail of how to use the LoRaWan Node Board is very disappointing.

Any other links I could try to further my progress?

Thanks

jorgie

Comments

• I have same problem.

I received the gateway module yesterday - after Wi-Fi was configured incorrectly, it stopped working - attempts to download new firmware according to the instructions talk about a problem in the project code - a very unsuccessful start - I now have a dead device - has anyone found a solution?

• FQBN: esp32:esp32:esp32

Using board 'esp32' from platform in folder: C:\Users\admin\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\esp32\hardware\esp32\2.0.3

Using core 'esp32' from platform in folder: C:\Users\admin\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\esp32\hardware\esp32\2.0.3

C:\Users\admin\AppData\Local\Temp\arduino\sketches\4CC0129D31A87EFA284813CD4806E592\sketch\ESP-sc-gway-end.ino.cpp -o nul

Alternatives for TimeLib.h: []

ResolveLibrary(TimeLib.h)

-> candidates: []

E:\YandexDisk\Project_LoRaWAN\Data\Gateway\2024.01.11\Elecrow\Ressource\ESP-Lora_Factory_program\ESP-sc-gway-end\ESP-sc-gway-end.ino:57:10: fatal error: TimeLib.h: No such file or directory

#include <TimeLib.h>          // http://playground.arduino.cc/code/time

^~~~~~~~~~~

compilation terminated.

Using library SPI at version 2.0.0 in folder: C:\Users\admin\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\esp32\hardware\esp32\2.0.3\libraries\SPI 

exit status 1

Compilation error: TimeLib.h: No such file or directory

• Arduino does not find all the files specified in the gateway project, they are not there:

for example #include <TimeLib.h> #include <ArduinoJson.h> #include <gBase64.h> .......