PiTower Gen 2 Not Working with Trixie
I have spent a week trying to get the PiTower Gen 2 to function as advertised. It does not. Support for Trixie is a lie. Presently, only Bookworm is supported, via an image file, and I cannot find any way to configure the 11 RGB LED modes advertised. This forum prevents adding links by throwing up class exception errors. I have put a fork on the GitHub repository to the Bookworm image. Any attempt at a Frankenstein upgrade to Trixie will result in a corrupted device. The provided installation files are incomplete and unfinished. Only one SSD is displayed and labelled ROM. Support is useless. You will be left to write your own drivers. Send it back.

Comments
I attempted to say more but this forum is incompetently installed and riddle with exceptions that prevent posting, file names, links and probably the truth.