Geek Shopping Cart Token---Creative PCB Project

✍️Geek Shopping Cart Token

This gadget imitates a 1 euro coin or coins of a similar size that are required for a shopping cart.

The circuit board can easily be attached to a key ring and is a perfect companion for on the go.

Electrotechnical basics can also be learned with the help of the circuit board.

The footprints of various ICs can also be seen on it!

Have fun with it!

✍️Getting the PCB Done?

I ordered PCB from Elecrow online Gerber viewerElecrow online Gerber viewer is a PCB manufacturer specializing in PCB prototyping, low-volume production, and neat and tidy PCB assembly and you can create a variety of PCBs with different specifications. We will look into it in a second.?

✍️To order our PCB from Elecrow online Gerber viewer, go to the Elecrow online Gerber viewer and fill in the basic board details in the instant order form. From there we will be directed to a form where we can provide more elaborate board details. Under advanced PCBs, you can customize your PCBs.

✍️Now update the board information in the PCB specification screen. I want to give the orange color to these PCBs, so I chose the orange color for the solder mask.

✍️In Elecrow online Gerber viewer, we can select a variety of color PCBs such as purple, black, orange, and even create transparent PCBs by selecting a transparent solder mask.

?Special note: The original author of this article is Niklas Heinzel

Tagged: