I cannot upload program to my Letscode , please help

I purchased the 5 kits of Crowbits at Kickstarter. I have tried this with the Letscode IDE on the day of delivery and no success and I deleted the IDE and download the whole platform again today. I add the extension Crowbits Microbit and when I get my microbit connected but on upload , always "code upload fail" . BTW, I have already installed the firmware as instructed

I really feel pretty helpless as a 61 year old retiree. Please

Comments

• edited August 2021

Have you tried running your Letscode as admin?

Also, when you display the error message, can you also send me the message displayed on the terminal and give me a full IDE screen

• edited August 2021

4 Ways to Run Apps as Administrator on Windows 10 - YouTube

Actually I have almost given up this entire set and when I see the comment today ie a lapse of a week . I see the above comments and actually I have no idea all these 'administrator ' means but I search some keywords and there are a number of youtube video on this and I followed the above video and ** IT WORKS !!

A MILLION MOST HEARTILY THANK YOU from an old woman retiree, taking up coding as a hobby and always find helpless . This is literally life saving !! Just cannot be more grateful for "lary" helping me as actually I learnt sth like this from another post of the Inventor kit about this 'administrator' thing , only not even have the slightest idea what it is and actually on the verge of writing off the 5 kits .......... Absolutely life saving and MILLIONS OF THANK YOU !! Happy coding to your all !!