5 inch display

I recently bought an elecrow 5 inch HDMI screen. Everything works as expected but I'm having a little technical issue involving another device.

I bought a HCY USB to HDMI converter. Everything worked fine until I altered the orientation. Now my computer keeps scanning and resetting and isn't displaying on the screen at all.

Both the screen and the convertor still work with other devices, just that the screen won't work when its plugged into the converter.

I've tried reinstalling the drivers and even tried another computer. Is there a way to restore the screen so that it will work again or do you think it could be the converter?

There is no tech support for the converter so i hope the issue is with the screen.

Comments

• Yes, I think the problem is the converter. From your description, it seems that the signal transfer between the screen and your device is broken, which causes the device can not find the screen.

For problems involving third-party hardware, you need to ask the supplier of the converter for a solution。