What should I do if the CrowPanel HMI Display I got does not work?

edited June 17 in Elecrow HMI Display

Question: The CrowPanel HMI screen I purchased is not working properly, what can I do to analyze the cause of the problem and find a solution to the problem?

1. First, please confirm that when you receive and power the module, if the lvgl widgets demo is displayed on the screen.

2. Second, please follow the instructions(How to install the factory demo firmware with flash download tool?) to upload the firmware to the module and check if there's any content shown on the screen.

3. If the above two situations can display content, please make sure that the esp32 package version you installed in the arduino ide is not the latest. (The latest version may have some incompatibility issues. In order to make the program run normally, please use the same version 2.0.16 as in our tutorial. For the latest version, we will try our best to make adaptability updates)

If the display fails in both of the above cases, the hardware may be damaged. Please send your problem description and order number to order@elecrow.com to request a replacement module.

Back to FAQs