Burnin Mode on 8-Inch Portable Monitor

Hi, I just received the SH080T 8-inch portable monitor and I am using it as a second monitor with Windows 10. I am having two issues:

1. The cursor for the touch screen is showing up on my primary monitor
  2. When the PC puts my screens to sleep, the Elecrow screen goes into "Burn in mode" and flashes different colors

Is there a way to fix these two issues or should I request a replacement?

Thanks!

Comments

• Hello @Jason ,

1. Do you mean when you touch the SH080T, the cursor on the primary monitor will move too? You can try to set the multiple monitor mode to Extend mode
    2. Does turning off the power button help?
    1. When I touch the SH80T, the "touch" is only on my primary monitor, not the SH080T. Extend mode is already on.
    2. Yes, I can turn off the SH080T just fine. If I move my mouse to wake up my computer the SH080T will display normally.
  • Hi @Jason

Please try the following steps:

• Click the search box in the lower-left corner of your computer screen and search for Control Panel
    • Enter the control panel and find Tablet PC Settings
    • Click "Tablet PC Settings" → Click "Setup..."
    • Then there will be a white screen with instructions on it. Hit the "Enter" key until you see the instructions appear on your actual touch monitor. Touch the screen and it will say something like "Hit enter to move to the next step".

Here is a video to show how to change the touch screen:

PS. Please forgive me that my laptop cannot switch the system language to English. I hope the above text description and video can help you understand better.

• This fixed issue #1, thank you!

I still have the other issue with the SH080T going into burn in mode rather than going to sleep. Is there any way to change this behavior on the SH080T?

Thank you

• I emailed Elecrow support, had this response, which fixed it.

Please firstly power off the screen, then hold the AUTO button and power it on again.