WHAT IS THE SOLUTION TO THIS ERROR? unknown type name 'lv_obj_t'

Arduino:1.8.19 (Windows Store 1.8.57.0) (Windows 10), Kart:"ESP32S3 Dev Module, OPI PSRAM, QIO 80MHz, 4MB (32Mb), Core 1, Core 1, Hardware CDC and JTAG, Disabled, Disabled, Disabled, UART0 / Hardware CDC, Huge APP (3MB No OTA/1MB SPIFFS), 240MHz (WiFi), 921600, None"

In file included from C:\Users\merme\Documents\Arduino\7.0-inch_Squareline_Demo\ui_helpers.h:13,

from C:\Users\merme\Documents\Arduino\7.0-inch_Squareline_Demo\ui_helpers.c:6:

ui.h:29:8: error: unknown type name 'lv_obj_t'

extern lv_obj_t *ui_Screen1;

^~~~~~~~

ui.h:30:24: error: unknown type name 'lv_event_t'

void ui_event_Button1( lv_event_t * e);

^~~~~~~~~~

""""""""""""""""""""""""I deleted a lot of lines because they didn't fit"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

C:\Users\merme\Documents\Arduino\7.0-inch_Squareline_Demo\ui_img_1857124854.c:16405:12: note: (near initialization for 'ui_img_1857124854')

"Arduino_GFX_Library.h" için birden fazla library bulundu

Kullanılıyor: C:\Users\merme\Documents\Arduino\libraries\GFX_Library_for_Arduino

Kullanılmıyor: C:\Users\merme\Documents\Arduino\libraries\Arduino_GFX-master

"TAMC_GT911.h" için birden fazla library bulundu

Kullanılıyor: C:\Users\merme\Documents\Arduino\libraries\TAMC_GT911

Kullanılmıyor: C:\Users\merme\Documents\Arduino\libraries\gt911-arduino-main

"Wire.h" için birden fazla library bulundu

Kullanılıyor: C:\Users\merme\Documents\Arduino\libraries\Wire

Kullanılmıyor: C:\Users\merme\Documents\ArduinoData\packages\esp32\hardware\esp32\2.0.3\libraries\Wire

"SPI.h" için birden fazla library bulundu

Kullanılıyor: C:\Users\merme\Documents\Arduino\libraries\SPI

Kullanılmıyor: C:\Users\merme\Documents\ArduinoData\packages\esp32\hardware\esp32\2.0.3\libraries\SPI

exit status 1

unknown type name 'lv_obj_t'

This report would have more information with

"Show verbose output during compilation"

option enabled in File -> Preferences.

HELP ME PLS

Tagged:

Comments

• Hello! Please check whether the ui file is correct and whether it is placed in the path of libraries

• I can run the demo in the Squarline demo video. I am trying to run a Squarline template that I made myself. There is very little content. I added the files of my Squarline design to the Squarline demo? If this is a wrong behavior, how should I run my own template? Can you create content from scratch instead of progressing through ready-made demos? I will also produce Turkish content when I solve it. Of course, if I can succeed.

• I think I solved it. See you soon with new problems :) My guess is that when I click on the buttons on the screen, the code will run in the background :) thx @Elecrow