Problems with Display 3.5 CrowPanel 3.5" and Squareline Studio 1.4.2

Hi,
I bought this display CrowPanel 3.5"-HMI ESP32 Display 480x320 SPI TFT LCD Touch Screen Compatible with Arduino/LVGL/ PlatformIO/Micropython. (DIS05035H)
I made the UI in Squareline 1.4.2 and when I try to export it from Arduino IDE it gives me problems.

So I downloaded from github an example already done but it gives me problems here too.
[https://github.com/Elecrow-RD/CrowPanel-ESP32-Display-Course-File/tree/main/CrowPanel_ESP32_Tutorial/Code/V3.0/Lesson 6 Design UI with Squareline Studio/2.4-2.8-3.5inch/CrowPanel_ESP32_LVGL_Demo]

For the example:
IDE Arduino 2.3.2
I installed the esp32 version 2.0.3 as suggested by the video: [

I installed the LVGL version 8.3.6 as suggested in the video.
As a board IN aRDUINO I chose the ESP32S3 DEV MODULE:
Flash Mode: QIO 80mHZ
PSRAM: OPI PSRAM
but it fails error. I changed the board on the IDE and chose ESP32 Wrover Module because the display mounts an ESP32-WRover-B
but I get a lot of errors in the Arduino output.

Questions for my project:
1. Which is the right board for this type of display to choose in the Arduino IDE?
2. In Squareline Studio 1.4.2 in the export I choose: Elecrow - DLC35010R - esp32 TERMINAL WITH 3.5INCH rgb capacity touchscreen - arduino ide - vers 2.0.0 -LGVL 9.1.0
3. In the Arduino IDE I install the LVGL 9.1.0 but it gives me a compatibility error on the LVGL. Why?

Many thanks to everyone who will help me.

Comments