Interesting Project😍CrowView Note

edited September 10 in Promotions

——————CrowView Note——————
💖What is CrowView Note?
This is an all-in-one portable display. It is compatible with smartphones, mini PCs, single-board computers like the Raspberry Pi 5, and even gaming consoles.Turn all your devices into laptops
Let your work no longer be limited to a fixed office. Bigger than a smartphone screen, more portable than a laptop.

💖Why choose CrowView Note?
✅One full-featured Type-C universal connectivity.
✅Phone-to-Laptop, Anytime, Anywhere.Connect your smartphone and unlock desktop mode. Experience a bigger screen.
✅5V/5A PD protocol output, multiple SBCs compatible.Reliable operation without additional power supply.
✅Supports Multiple OS, like Windows, MacOS, Android, and Linux.Work-to-Play Transition.
✅Instant Input Switching. Quickly switch between different systems.

Buy Now: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/elecrow/crowview-note-empowering-your-device-as-a-laptop?ref=b5274m

———————Hot Sale———————
Very surprised! This project was snapped up by a large number of users within 28 minutes of its launch!

This project has been recommended by Kickstarter
We will update our production progress there
Please don't worry

Buy Now: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/elecrow/crowview-note-empowering-your-device-as-a-laptop?ref=b5274m

Comments

• Hot Selling❗️❗️First come first served

• Wow👍2000% of our target

• This project looks promising,
    Will definitely buy it from you guys, but before doing that I have a query and that is Do i get atleast 2 free accessories of software testing with it ?, because I heard that now that small companies are providing them to beat competiton.

• @alijameel said:
    This project looks promising,
    Will definitely buy it from you guys, but before doing that I have a query and that is Do i get atleast 2 free accessories of software testing with it ?, because I heard that now that small companies are providing them to beat competiton.

Hi my friend. Thank you for your support! Sorry we didn't give this away, but if we reach the $300,000 goal, we will give away more gifts.😊

• Only 2 days left to end💝

• Only 1 day left to end❤️‍🔥