Unable to Setup Elecrow LoRaWAN Gateway Module Technical Help

Hello Elecrow Tech Support Team, I have ordered and received the Elecrow LR1302 (868) LoRaWAN gateway module included with Pi HAT for Raspberry-Pi. But now I am unable to make a setup configuration instructions for this. Please assist me further with its complete step-by-step setup configuration tutorial process to make it work as a gateway. Thanking you and looking forward for your prompt support on this.

Comments

• Hello @kpin404 ,
    Please follow the instructions on the wiki: https://www.elecrow.com/wiki/lr1302-lorawan-gateway-module.html.

If you encounter any problems, please provide detailed error information and let us know which step caused the problem

• @Elecrow said:
    Hello @kpin404 ,
    Please follow the instructions on the wiki: https://www.elecrow.com/wiki/lr1302-lorawan-gateway-module.html.

If you encounter any problems, please provide detailed error information and let us know which step caused the problem

Hello @Elecrow, Thank you for your prompt feedback response with your reference Wiki to LoRaWAN gateway setup link. I really appreciated it. Sure! I will check it out and if get stuck during the process I'll get back for your further assistance. Thanks.

• Hello @Elecrow, I have successfully configured the Elecrow LR1302 (868) LoRaWAN gateway module with Pi HAT, as per your provided documentation link. Thanks for this valuable support.
    Secondly, could you please assist me further with the documentation on how to setup and link this LoRaWAN gateway with the ChirStack network server? I have tried to check with ChirpStack gateway setup, but there is no such LoRaWAN gateway module named with LR1302 in its list to select with for the setup process. Please assist further on this issue. Thanks.

• Hello @kpin404 ,
    We're sorry we haven't created a tutorial for connecting to chirpstack. If chirpstack is sending you error messages, you can send them to me to see. We'll try to see if we can help you out.

• Hello @Elecrow, Okay! Got it. Thanks for keep supporting.