LoRaWan 1 ch Gateway Module Based on ESP32 - issues and questions

edited December 2023 in Announcements

Can't extract .rar file: I have downloaded this file but it will not extract on windows and unix computers: https://www.elecrow.com/download/product/CRT01262M/ESP-Lora_Factory_program.rar

Maybe provide a .zip version?

I made a mistake entering the node ID on the initial startup page (I didn't fill in 16 bytes, but the software accepted it anyway), and I can't fnd how to return to the configuration page to try again.

How do I go back to the factory startup screen?

Tagged:

Comments

• The zip file was readable. thanks.

By studying the source code, I have found that you hold the upper push button, labelled "BOOT" and not the lower button labelled "RESET" for 3 seconds to trigger a configuration reset. This puts the WiFi into Access Point mode, and you can connect with your phone/tablet/lap top and set the configuration. The Lorwan Id must be 16 bits, but the unit does not check this!

• Hi there! For your LoRaWAN 1 ch Gateway Module using ESP32, addressing potential issues and questions is crucial. Firstly, ensure your ESP32 setup aligns with LoRaWAN standards for compatibility. Common queries involve signal range, antenna optimization, and integration with existing networks. To troubleshoot, check firmware updates and antenna placement for better coverage. Regarding IPTV, consider bandwidth implications if co-locating with existing services. Community forums like TTN and GitHub often provide insights for resolving specific module challenges. Exploring these resources could offer tailored solutions to streamline your setup effectively.

• Hello Nadirbhai, thank you for your comments. Were they edited (or written) by Chat GPT?
    I has hoping for functional advice and code examples from Elecrow that assist and demonstrate setting up and using thier product.